Hello, I’m Becky. From my home outside Glacier National Park, I revel in the Intermountain parks. You’ll find me hiking the mountain parks in summer and skiing them in winter. In spring and fall, the Southwest parks satisfy my need to hike. You can check out my work as I am the author of Moon USA National Parks, Moon Glacier National Park, and Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton.
Posts by Becky Lomax:
- Underrated? Wait Until You Experience Capitol Reef National Park
- Three Epic Bike Rides in National Parks
- Road Tripping National Parks in the Southwest
- Got a Half Day to Hike? Check Out These Short Trails in National Parks of the Rocky Mountains
- Meet the Intermountain Region