Bonnie and Grant
Hello, we’re Grant and Bonnie of the travel blog Our Wander-Filled Life. Both of us were born in Georgia and have lived in the Southeast our entire lives. Currently, we live in Woodstock (near Atlanta), where we are both high school teachers. When school is out, we hit the road to explore and learn more about our country through its national parks. We are excited to explore and share our nearby parks with you!
Posts by Bonnie and Grant:
- Escaping the Crowds at Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Exploring the Florida District of Gulf Islands National Seashore
- History, Heritage, and Hikes Abound at Cumberland Gap National Historical Park
- A Winter Escape to the Florida Everglades
- Welcome to the Southeast Region of the National Parks