Hello there! Mental health and wellness are my life’s passions, and I strongly believe our environment and culture play the largest role in our holistic well-being. I help organizations and humans build happier, healthier lives so they can thrive and not just survive. Nature is where I reset and find balance. I’ve long believed that humans need to get back to nature to build their daily wellness practices from the ground up, pun intended.
Posts by Kayla Fanning:
- Gently Embracing a New Year: Part 2
- Gently Embracing a New Year
- Building and Supporting Stronger Feet
- Hope in the Time of Corona
- Mindful Ways to Enhance Our National Park Experiences
- Back to Nature: Supporting Our Mental Health & Wellness