Hello, I’m Matt Kirouac. A New Hampshire native, which explains why the Northeast will always feel like my “home” region. Even though I’ve been full-timing in our RV for the better part of two years, I’ll always have a soft spot for the White Mountains, the coast of Maine, the streets of Boston, and the rich history of places like Pennsylvania and New York. Follow along and get nostalgic with me!
Posts by Matt Kirouac:
- Hot Springs is One National Park Where You Should Pack an Appetite
- Top Reasons to Visit Acadia National Park in the Fall
- A Stroll Through History in Boston
- Delia D’Ambra Combines True Crime and National Parks With Her New Podcast, Park Predators
- The Hello Ranger Podcast is Here!
- Houston’s Chocolate Chip Cookies are the Best Remedy for COVID-19 Anxiety
- The National Parks Passport is My Healthiest Obsession
- First Things First: What Are National Parks?
- Meet Christine Cikowski, a Chicago Chef With a Passion for Parks
- Tucson Stole My Quarantined Heart