Hello, I’m Matt Kirouac. A New Hampshire native, which explains why the Northeast will always feel like my “home” region. Even though I’ve been full-timing in our RV for the better part of two years, I’ll always have a soft spot for the White Mountains, the coast of Maine, the streets of Boston, and the rich history of places like Pennsylvania and New York. Follow along and get nostalgic with me!
Posts by Matt Kirouac:
- The Hello Ranger Podcast is Here!
- Houston’s Chocolate Chip Cookies are the Best Remedy for COVID-19 Anxiety
- A Regional Guide to 7 of America’s Most Inspiring National Parks
- The National Parks Passport is My Healthiest Obsession
- First Things First: What Are National Parks?
- Meet Christine Cikowski, a Chicago Chef With a Passion for Parks
- Hello Ranger’s Guide to Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Patreon Exclusive Sneak Peak: Hello Ranger’s Guide to Acadia National Park
- Hello Ranger’s Guide to White Sands National Park
- Hello Ranger’s Guide to Indiana Dunes National Park