Hello, I’m Matt Kirouac. A New Hampshire native, which explains why the Northeast will always feel like my “home” region. Even though I’ve been full-timing in our RV for the better part of two years, I’ll always have a soft spot for the White Mountains, the coast of Maine, the streets of Boston, and the rich history of places like Pennsylvania and New York. Follow along and get nostalgic with me!
Posts by Matt Kirouac:
- Hello Ranger’s Guide to Congaree National Park
- Hello Ranger’s Guide to Gates of the Arctic National Park & Preserve
- Tucson Stole My Quarantined Heart
- A Primer on the Northeast Region’s National Parks
- How Big Bend Inspired My Love for National Parks
- Hello Ranger Needs a Backcountry Ambassador—Is That You?
- Psst: Oklahoma City is a Sleeper Hit for Foodies
- Hello Ranger Needs a Van Life Ambassador—Is That You?